If something’s happened and you need to reset your Google two-factor authentication, please follow the below steps:
- After entering your email address and password on the login page, click “Lost Your Google Authenticator?” on the Google Authentication page.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address. Please click ‘Confirm Reset’ to proceed.
- If your account has passed level 2 verification (at least 7 days beforehand), or if you have never made a deposit into your account, please skip to Step 5.
Otherwise, please input the i-Pandora deposit address of the latest coin you deposited into your account.
Note: If you’ve forgotten the deposit address, please go to the wallet or exchange you withdrew from and check the transaction you made when you deposited the funds into your i-pandora account.
- On the following page, click “Start ID verification”
Please choose the country your ID was issued in:
Choose how you will upload your ID:
Upload the front of your ID card, passport, or driving license: (personal details must be shown clearly and legible)
Upload the rear of your ID
Upload a photo of yourself holding a handwritten note. The note must include the following text: i-Pandora + Reset 2FA + (current date YYYY/MM/DD)
- After the photos being submitted successfully, you will receive an email for facial verification confirmation. Please get through the verification link in the email to start your facial information recognition.
- Please click "Begin Verification" to enter the verification page, you can verify 5 times within 24 hours. If you failed the verification procedure for 5 consecutive times, please wait for 24 hours to click the Facial verification email.
- Please click "Next Stop" and according to the tips in the webpage: Authorize the webpage the usage of camera and execute corresponding operations, complete the verification and wait for the inspection.