Below are a few tips for securing your i-Pandora account:
- Use a unique email address and password for your account
- You can use a secure password manager like LastPass or KeePass to keep track of your passwords.
- Enable 2FA on your Binance account
- 2FA adds an extra layer of protection to your account in case your password is compromised.
- Always make sure you are visiting https://i-pandora.com/
- Many phishing sites mimic i-Pandora to trick you into telling them your personal details. Make sure you’re visiting the real site.
- Don’t click links or open attachments in emails
- Unless you are absolutely sure the email was sent by i-Pandora.
- Secure your email account and phone, and use PGP
- Enable fingerprint or passcode lock on your phone, use a secure email provider, and use 2FA for your email account.
- Secure your computer
- Don’t install unnecessary software on your computer, or software from untrusted developers. If possible, consider using a dedicated computer or partition, install Linux, Chrome, a password manager plugin, and nothing else.
- Subscribe to a good antivirus software, and keep it updated
- Secure your internet connection
- Always use a wired connection if possible. If you must use WiFi, consider routing through a VPN.
Please note: these tips are not exhaustive. On top of the above, please exercise vigilance and educate yourself further about general online security.